h e l l w e e k . c o m Home Blog
Our route is roughly 830 miles in 8 days, and features a wide variety of arid southwest terrain. You'll cross the continental divide a couple of times, but don't fret. None of the climbs are terribly difficult in this region.
The route is as follows:
- Day 1 (14 May): Albuquerque to Grants
- Day 2 (15 May): Grants to Gallup
- Day 3 (16 May): Gallup to Chinle
- Day 4 (17 May): Chinle to Kayenta
- Day 5 (18 May): Kayenta to Cortez
- Day 6 (19 May): Cortez to Farmington
- Day 7 (20 May): Farmington to Grants
- Day 8 (21 May): Grants to Albuquerque
© Ultra Sports Marketing. All rights reserved.